Blazergazog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Another Place [*FLAILS*]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

From Another Place [*FLAILS*] - Page 2 Empty Re: From Another Place [*FLAILS*]

Post  *FLAILS* Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 am

From Another Place [*FLAILS*] - Page 2 Vglenp

"Well, yes," Raven replied. "I mean... when we're not busy. My friends and I, we're crime-fighters. We do what we can to keep the city safe. Robin's obsessed with villains, Starfire puts mustard on everything, Cyborg and Garfield have their video games. And I have my books." She stopped, thinking she had found a spell that would work. Upon closer examination, she discovered it was only a spell for transferring thoughts, rather than lifeforms. She shook her head at the book, and continued. "I don't mind, really. It's peaceful, reading, meditating, drinking tea..." The sorceress looked up at Phan, her hand marking her place in the book. "What about you? What do you do?"
*FLAILS*
*FLAILS*

http://www.myspace.com/marauderskickass

Back to top Go down

Post  Shovelman Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:31 am

From Another Place [*FLAILS*] - Page 2 MaskMontage-1-1

The names rolled off his head like beads of rain spattering over his helmet – he could assume those were the names of her friends though it was hard to understand how they were. He’d stare over at her, listening to her “Well…If I can remember, I used to be a vigilante with no powers what-so-ever. However for I short while I became a artifact hunter. What you see before yourself is my hobby.” He’d explain, as he’d set aside another book.

“I’m pretty well versed in magic myself – I tend to focus on alternating from Illusionary to physical and aggressive projectiles to confuse villains, at other times I could just throw them through a wall..” He’d chuckle, though he claimed to know about sorcery and the like that did not mean that he was not hasty. He’d look through the books, not really paying mind to the word. He couldn’t help but let a little laugh “Heh…almost like a date…” He’d hesitate “With a book.”

Shovelman
Admin

https://blarg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  *FLAILS* Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm

From Another Place [*FLAILS*] - Page 2 Vglenp

Raven raised an eyebrow. "I don't date," she said simply before bowing her head back over her book. She had never had so much trouble finding a spell before. But then, she had never tried to transport anyone to anywhere she hadn't been herself. And her books had never let her down before, either, so she didn't give up.
*FLAILS*
*FLAILS*

http://www.myspace.com/marauderskickass

Back to top Go down

Post  Shovelman Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:10 am

From Another Place [*FLAILS*] - Page 2 MaskMontage-1-1
He’d scroll through the book before he’d find something relavent “Hmm…this might do it… Then again it doesn’t look right.” He’d confess, though he might have just been trying to worm his way out of being put back in his own time and place. Though he’d hand over abook, his thum leaving a slight outline, glowing with magical residue to highlight the spell and asociated details.

The spell suprisingly enough appeared to ba an unusually easy incantation, though included that it required an indifined amount of concentration and focus, too much or too little may have sent him who knew where “Think it will work?”

Shovelman
Admin

https://blarg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum